13 Things My Family Does To Stop Me From Having A Rye and Ginger Ale On My Half Day Off:
1. "Mom, when we go to pick up Andrew from school, let's go to Home Hardware so I can check out the Corner Gas merchandise."
2. "Oh, while you're at it, Honey, can you pick up a light bulb for the fish tank?"
3. "Mom, I'll love you forever if you put NHL 08 on your credit card, and I promise to pay you back. Can we go now?"
4. "Mom, can we see if it's cheaper at Wal Mart?"
5. "Oh, let's see if it's cheaper at Future Shop. You get a free hat."
6. "Darn, it's five dollars more. Not worth the free hat. Can we go back to Wal Mart?"
7. "What's for dinner?"
8. "Bark! I have to go pee!"
9. "My shoulder's killing me and we're out of Advil. Oh, and ginger ale."
10. "Can we come too? We want to buy candy."
11. "What's burning?"
12. "Bark! I have to go poo!"
12.5 "The cat threw up in the bathtub. Should I clean it?"
13. Snap. Glug. Fizz. Ahhhhhh.......