Monday 7 December 2009

A Nice Review for Bad Ice


I awoke this morning to a nice surprise. On the first day with snow that stuck, I received a lovely little review for Bad Ice from Bernita Harris. Bernita had won a copy of my book last year in a contest.

What sets Bernita's review apart from the others is her emphasis on the personality of the psychotic ex-girlfriend, Sheila rather than the romance between Jason and Christina.

Bernita specializes in suspense and paranormal writing. She has been away from us for a while, but she's back and better than ever!

Thank you, Bernita, for a lovely review!

2 comments:

Bernita said...

I'm just sorry I couldn't review it earlier.
As I believe I told you, the story took me away from my worries for a few hours between hospital visits.

Jenn Jilks said...

I love your paintings, Sandra!