1. I hate phones. Hate 'em. I avoid returning calls, making appointments or ordering pizza until the last possible moment. Every time the phone rings, my stomach flips. I don't recall a single telephone trauma to cause this reaction, but there it is.
2. I was on the very first high school cheerleader squad in Spain, back in 1975. We were even in the newspaper (according to Coach Pharms) but like an idiot I didn't bother to save a clipping.
3. I snore like a freakin' freight train. It started nineteen years ago after I had my first child. Maybe I grew an extra tonsil or something. Speaking of tonsils, I had a tonsillectomy when I was six, but the doctor claims they grew back.
4. I am a chronic interrupter. I tend to jump into conversations, trying to finish other people's sentences. Maybe it's a result of being a middle child.
5. I'm told I'm a pretty good cook. I love to craft meals on the fly, using a snippet of this and a dash of that. No two pots of chili are the same. I think my friend Mary Anne knows my obsession because she feeds it with gifts of exotic spices and weird cooking utensils. However, I can't bake to save my life. I burn everything. It's the oven's fault, not mine.
6. I'm on a perpetual quest for the perfect purse. For some people it's watches, for others it's flashlights or shoes. If I have a purse of every size and colour, I'm in Heaven. Call it a fetish.
I'm supposed to tag six more blogging pals, but I'm sure they've already done this meme. If I start tagging strangers, they'll wonder who the hell this Chumplet stalker is. So feel free to yap about yourself in the comments.
Painting - Dick Tracy Phone by my kid, Beth Turnsek